Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Tea&Crumpets, anyone?

Hello lovelies & welcome back! 

As spring is now finally upon us, I've been going around decorating the rooms with daffodils & fluffy chicks for Easter! I love decorating and matching the rooms to the seasons/events such as Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day, birthdays..etc! 

I was doing my usual wondering around boots and of course came across the Essie stand. For some reason, I get pulled into that stand like it's got it's own gravitational force-field and I can't help it! I think it's because it's so clean and bright, and all the colours of nail polishes look amazing in front of its pristine white background. 

After about 5-10 minutes of standing there slightly mesmerised I suddenly thought I should of really by now picked up a colour and moved on, but I hadn't.. Luckily, I'm allowed to wear nail polish where I work so I had no limits, but I kept going back to this gorgeous shimmery nude colour called Tea&Crumpets. 


I thought it was perfect for spring and I'll be honest I loved the name of the colour! Essie, has always been one of my favourite brands of nail products, their colours are stunning, last ages without chipping & dry really quickly too! They've never let me down & I will forever mesmerised by their huger array of stunning colours! 

What's your favourite brand of nail varnish? 

Speak soon, 
- F - S - 
- x -

1 comment:

  1. Great Post! I normally stray for No7 nail polishes, but that colour looks really nice on you so I might turn to Essie products. I'm totally like you with the arrangement of the Essie nail polishes, when I see them i feel like a kid in a sweet shop (but never thought to pick one up)! Love your blog! Following on Bloglovin'

    I'm new to blogging it would mean a lot if you could check my blog out (and maybe follow if you want to)!
    http://www.amberoseblogs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete