Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

My Everyday Makeup

Hello Everybody, 
Todays post is just a quick insight into my everyday makeup I wear, 
Im a HUGE fan of flicked eyeliner and honestly where it every single day. 

details:
Urban Decay - Naked 2 pallet
Rimmel London - Glam eyes liquid eyeliner
Too Faced - Better than sex mascara
MAC - RiRi Woo Lipstick

I will be starting to do tutorials of my makeup and various looks, but first I thought I would show you how/what I usually wear on a day-to-day basis. 

RiRiWoo by MAC is probably my favourite Limited Edition MAC lipstick - ever. 
Its so buildable and the colour is beautiful, but Im over half way and have to use it sparingly, so as a replacement I use MAC RubyWoo, which featured in my last post! They're both very similar as they're matte and both have blue undertones - this creates the illusion of white teeth! the only difference is RubyWoo is a lighter shade of red. 

I love wearing red lipstick when I'm not at work.
 Its the perfect statement, timeless and add heaps of glam to any outfit, which for me - is a must!
I usually pair it with a light brown smoky eye, and a cat flick of eyeliner, as its not too intense and doesn't take all the focus away from the lips (you either want to emphasise one or the other)

Hope you enjoyed the post,
any questions? just leave a comment & I'll get back to you!
  
- F - S -
- x -

No comments:

Post a Comment