Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

GlamEyes - Eyeliner Review

Hello everybody! 

Today I will be talking about my favourite eyeliner (in the whole wide world..!) 
It's affordable, jet black, lasts through the wind and rain up until you take it off with no pesky, time consuming touch-ups throughout the day.



Its of course the amazing Rimmel London GlamEyes Eyeliner. Standing on the shelves at the price of just £5.29 you can't say no! You can pick this product up from your local pharmacy for example Boots or Superdrug. 
What I really love about this product and makes me go back to it everytime is the size of the applicator, my favourite look is a CatEye flick, and this thin brush makes it simply effortless and quick! 
You may be a little worried about the size of the actual product as it seems quite small and you may think it'll last a week and it'll be gone but - because the brush is so small it picks up very little product, making this eye liner last months at a time.
As this is a highstreet product and at the price of £5.29 you can't expext flawless product quality. I love my eyeliner jet black and striking so I tend to do two layers of product and if you like a more natural look one layer will be perfect.


Overall, for a cheap grab and go eye liner it's faultless. I use this everyday, I've been using this liner for about a year now and I'm currently on my 3rd bottle which is fantastic for £5.29. I've recommended this product to a few of my friends and they love it as much as I do! 

What's your favourite eyeliner? 

- F - S - 
- x - 

No comments:

Post a Comment