Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Skin Saviours

Welcome Back! 

The transition from winter to spring always has an effect on my skin, it's always this time of year where it's slightly more oily, my pores tend to be larger and I break out much quicker and easier on my face and back due to the slightly more humid weather. (surely I can't be the only one!) 

When it comes to skin care I've tried every product under the sun to try and sort my skin out but still nothing comes close to my faithful Bioderma! 

Recently, I've been using the Sebium range and it's really worked wonders on my skin texture, excess oil/pores and my breakouts which seemed to be getting slightly out of control. 

Firstly, I've been using the H2O Purifying Cleansing Solution after cleansing (morning and night) on a cotton pad. This is gorgeous and makes your skin feel so fresh and clean which is always a positive! 
After that, I then use the Pore Refining Lotion. This makes your skin feel so soft and you can visibly see the clearance of enlarged pores upon application.
I love using this product as a primer before foundation as its such a gorgeous base and really does perfect your skin look and texture, also controlling any excess oil which this time of the year is always essential for me. 

Have you used Bioderma before? 

- F - S - 
- x - 

Any requests? Leave a comment! 





6 comments:

  1. I have oily but dry skin, so I think I might try these out! They sound wonderful!

    http://sunflowers-and-skulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course babe how can i follow your blog? like on email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never used Bioderma before, but I've heard a ton of good things about their products !

    Greetings from Austria,
    Tamara
    http://tamaraami.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete