Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Put down them eyelash curlers!

Hello everyone! 

Today is the day where you can finally say 
"eyelash curlers... I don't need you" 


The RRP is £19.50
BUT (don't panic) at the moment its 10% off at FeelUnique making it £17.55 so grab it while its on offer!

Recently, everyone has been talking about Benefit and their new mascara Launch of Roller Lash. 
There has been a huge amount of hype about it, it's been the mascara everybody has been talking about and eventually - I gave in. I strolled proudly over to the Benefit stand and popped it into my basket un-aware of what God send I had just picked up. 

The next morning I thought "right, let's give you a run for your money" and left the eyelash curlers in my pot.. With my heart sinking slightly thinking "is this a good idea?" & I'll be honest I haven't gone back! The formula is gorgeous and leaves your lashes with a beautiful black coat, the brush grips onto every single tiny eyelash you have and rolls them up giving the most gorgeous natural curl making your eyes pop!
No tugging or pulling on your eyelashes with a curler anymore!! *wooohoo!*
The formula doesn't flake, is very buildable and lasts right up until you take it off! 



All they need to release now is a waterproof version! ;) 

- F - S - 
- x -

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try it!

    I am following you on Bloglovin, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    MY PETITE CORNER

    ReplyDelete