Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Stepping Into Spring

Hello Everybody & Welcome Back! 

Todays post is all about stepping back into spring and what products I'm really loving and helping me combat the spring transition! 

Spring is without doubt my favourite time of year, everything is blossoming and coming back to life after the cold winter months. 
Here are a few of my favourite products which help me along the way! 

1. Makeup Removal


Bioderma has been my number #1 for years! 
Its a water cleanser, which has hundreds of befits such as gentle exfoliation, moisture and makeup removal, its perfect for thirsty skin! 
The Bioderma H2O has been formulated from sensitive skin, this assures everybody that you can use it on the extra sensitive areas on your face such as your eyes and won't cause any aggravation, leaving your skin feeling fresh, hydrated and cleansed.

2. Moisturising


Recently I have been loving the Ponds range!
They come in various different formulations for different skin types, I use the Hydro-Nourishing Cream. This moisturiser makes my skin feel amazing. I use it every morning and every night and have been for about a month and I've definitely noticed a massive change in my skin texture and look (so have my friends!) Its available from Boots for only £4.99 and I'm so impressed with the results! 

3. Foundation




This Estee Lauder Foundation is my holy grail Go-To foundation, Its one I always turn to and makes my skin look even, smooth and lasts all day (honestly - It won't budge!) 
This foundation gives you medium coverage and is very buildable if you feel like you need a little more, but personally I don't need to even use concealer with this foundation and a little goes a very long way! 
What I love about this foundation is that it also contains SPF which for these spring/summer months is a very important! 

4. Mascara


This mascara has recently been on the top of everybody mascara charts recently, Its formula is lovely and think which really grips onto your eyelashes and gives them lift, volume and curl which doesn't flake or come off throughout the day.
The wand is a hour glass shape which I love, this is definitely my favourite type of mascara wand because I feel as though it really captures every single on of my lashes and gives them a lot of lift. 


Not only do certain types of products make me feel ready for spring. Recently I've been loving long walks, I always feel relaxed coming back from a walk in the sun with the cold wind 'blowing the cobwebs away'.
I've also been drinking lots of water, as keeping hydrated through these months is very important for your skin and detoxing.

Thank you for reading!

- F - S -
- x -




6 comments:

  1. Great post. I cannot wait for spring weather :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Your blog is very nice!

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your blog very much! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great post, wonderful blog. I would like to follow each other. if you want, let me know

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bioderma :) and I'm dying to try Double Wear after all the hype! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blogs you have produced are really the true voice of the city of knowledge. Please keep it up and make it necessary to produce one blog on the daily basis. I promise to come again and soothe the thirst of my knowledge.
    footwear sale ladies

    ReplyDelete